COVID-19 Emergency Response
To respond to an increase in diaper need during the COVID-19 crisis, we are bringing in a truckload of diapers. Everyday things are changing but we are working as quickly as possible.
Indiana Diaper Bank is partnering with several other basic need provider organizations around Central Indiana to create Diaper Drop Spots. These will be community access points where families will be able to collect a free bundle of diapers. This ensures families have what they need during this challenging time.
We will update this page with a confirmed launch date for our Diaper Drop Spots!
Follow us on Facebook to find out when and where to receive diaper help as soon as it arrives!
IMPACT Center – Mount Pleasant Christian Church
- Address: 381 North Bluff Rd.
- Greenwood, IN 46142
- Phone: 317-889-9650
- Pantry Hours: Thursdays 9:15 – 9:40 am, 12:15 – 12:40 pm, 6:15 – 6:40 pm & Saturdays 9:15-9:40
Important Information: Registering adult should bring photo ID and 2 pieces of mail with address.
Love INC of Boone County
- Address: 817 West Pearl,
- Lebanon, IN 46052
- Phone: 765-482-6144
- Pantry Hours: Mondays and Wednesdays 8 AM to 2 PM, Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays 11-5 pm, The first Saturday of every month 9 AM to noon
Important Information: Call ahead to reserve your pick up time. Bring Photo ID at time of pickup. Love Inc. may also be able to help with food, personal care items and cleaning supplies.
The Caring Center
- Address: 1230 Ransdell Court,
- Lebanon, Indiana 46052
- Phone: 765-482-2020
- Pantry Hours: Mondays and Wednesdays 8 AM to 2 PM, Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays 11-5 pm, first Saturday of every month 9 AM to noon.
Important Information: Must be a Boone County resident. Bring a Photo ID or a piece of mail with the correct address on it.